Friday, February 11, 2011

Venice Art Wall

I couldn't go to Venice. My parents wouldn't take me, my brother wouldn't take me, and my mother doesn't allow me to bus to far places. I know I'm 18 and I can do what I want, but I don't feel like getting kicked out any time soon from this "No Paying Bills Paradise". So I'll write some interesting about the Venice Art Walls.

Venice Art Walls


Here's a pic from a high school friend modeling on one of the Venice Art walls.


I love this type of graffiti. The color is nice and it's not just some random name or tag. It takes more effort than a one minute scribble.

The one below is the kind of graffiti that bores me. I might take a glance, but I will not be happy. It's so plain. The one is the bottom left corner seems okay because the color is cool, but that's it.


This is the kind of stuff I like. It's cute and gives me a lot to look at. So must is going on in the picture and it's like a show on a wall. And the cupcakes look good. (Below)



Sorry, there's not much for me to say. I really wish I could have gone, but one day I will and I can't wait. It looks amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment