Friday, May 13, 2011

Andy Goldsworthy #5

Andy Goldsworthy is an artist who does  lot of earth art. He creates pieces made from objects that nature created. He also finds natural art and take pictures of it without having to touch it. He doesn't use any store bought products, he only uses what nature provides for him and that's all he needs. Here are some pictures of his work. 



















I notice a lot of his pieces have holes in the middle. I'm not sure what that is about, but I would like to find out This is a beautiful way of doing art. Forget the brushes, canvas, and paint. Nature tools and objects are wonderful items to use when creativity strikes. This is something I would love to do. This is what I'll for my Module 4 project. It seems very interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment