Sunday, May 15, 2011

My Earth Art


I basically dug a hole into a heart. I tried to make it into a heart as much as I can. Then I covered the dirt frame with avocado tree leaves. I had to use sticks and leaf stems to hold the leaves in place. I also used rocks because the wind kept blowing the leaves away. I was getting really frustrated. D; 

I filled the hole with I water something weird happens. The water was moving down, which is normal, but then the water started sinking into the ground really fast like there was a drain or something. Bubbles started coming up, and I thought there was an animal in the ground or something. It turned out to be a gopher hole and have I have pictures of that below. I put dirt in the gopher hole and filled the hole with water again. 





Then I grabbed some flowers from a bush and threw it into the water. And VOILA, here is my somewhat piece of art. even though it doesn't look like much, it took me an hour and sixteen minutes due to the wind being obnoxiously rude. :P

Enjoy!!!




1 comment:

  1. I like it! Earth art is probably the simplest form of art (to me) and so easy, makes me wonder why I personally havent been doing it earlier! Great job on this!

    ReplyDelete